UNICORN WINES SL (hereinafter, "UNICORN WINES" or "we"), uses a technology called "cookies" on its website (hereinafter, "Website") and collects and processes the information obtained through cookies to the correct management of the Website.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data storage and retrieval devices that are installed on your computer equipment so that the server remembers certain information that later only the server that implemented it will read. Cookies generally have a limited duration in time.
Cookies allow the Website, among other things, to store and retain information about the browsing habits of Users or their devices and, depending on the information contained therein and the use they are making of the devices, they can be used to recognize the User.
If you decide not to accept our cookies, you may continue to use our Website in the normal way, although your user experience may be slightly impaired.
Type of Cookies and Purpose
UNICORN WINES uses its own and third-party cookies: Specifically, the Website uses the following types of cookies, depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the User to navigate through a web page and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing to restricted access parts, etc.
Preference or customization cookies: These are those that allow the User to access the service with some predefined general characteristics such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of User behavior. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the Website and to create user navigation profiles, in order to introduce improvements.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that store information on the User's behavior, obtained through the observation of their browsing habits, with a view to creating a specific profile that allows advertising to be shown based on it.
The own cookies that UNICORN WINES uses are, specifically, and according to their purpose, the following:
Cookie purpose / Description / Origin / Third party owner
- Advertising / UNICORN WINES
- Techniques / Remember the User's last shopping cart / UNICORN WINES
- Reuse the User's autologin when he returns to the Website / UNICORN WINES
- Personalization / Remember the currency and the country of shipment of the User / UNICORN WINES
- Analysis / UNICORN WINES
In addition, it uses the following cookies and third-party technologies:
Purpose of the Origin / Third-party cookie
Google Advertising (Adwords)
Google Analytics analysis
Since the servers of some of the aforementioned third parties are located outside the European Economic Area, your data may be transferred to said servers located in third countries (in particular, the United States). Notwithstanding the foregoing, said international transfers are in any case covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, thus guaranteeing adequate guarantees for the adequate protection of your personal data. You can get more information at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.
Neither this Website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy may have. Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place Users must exercise their right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this Website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by said browsers. In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
In any case, the User can block or disable cookies by activating the configuration of his browser that allows him to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. However, the fact of blocking or restricting cookies may affect the normal operation or development of the Website, as well as prevent the use of certain services that are made available to Users on the Website.
The configuration of the internet browser for this purpose will depend on the browser that the User is using. You can find information on how to do it at the following addresses:
Changes in the Cookies Policy
For any questions or queries about this Policy, do not hesitate to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.